About Me

My photo
I truly believe that in order for you to be successful, you must do what you are passionate about. I have a passion for business and it is my goal to create a place where people can go for ideas and also share their experiences. I have had the opportunity to own and operate my own business for a number of years and I am currently an M.B.A. candidate.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Not Sure Where to Start???


So, do you find yourself wanting to start a business but you just aren't sure where to start? As I was browsing the internet, I found a resource that might be of assistance to the aspiring entrepreneur. Check out the business idea center on entrepreneur.com

I think after looking through all of the suggested business ideas, you just might find something that you can run with. Remember these are only ideas meant to get your creative juices flowing. It is up to you to take the idea to the next level. Always try to differentiate your idea and make sure you are doing it for the WHY, not just to get rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment