About Me

My photo
I truly believe that in order for you to be successful, you must do what you are passionate about. I have a passion for business and it is my goal to create a place where people can go for ideas and also share their experiences. I have had the opportunity to own and operate my own business for a number of years and I am currently an M.B.A. candidate.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Creating Your Business Plan

Good resource on creating a business plan found at entrepreneur.com. If you have a great idea, then that is the first step in the right direction. While you could probably get going without putting your idea to paper, it wouldn't be recommended by most. The business plan gives you the opportunity to thoroughly think out your marketing plan, which could ultimately be the success or failure of your business. In addition to the marketing plan, you'll get an opportunity to put down "what if" financials.

What I find most important about the business plan is that it gives you credibility when talking to potential investors or partners. It'll show that you have really thought through all aspects of the potential business and you are serious about action.

No comments:

Post a Comment