About Me

My photo
I truly believe that in order for you to be successful, you must do what you are passionate about. I have a passion for business and it is my goal to create a place where people can go for ideas and also share their experiences. I have had the opportunity to own and operate my own business for a number of years and I am currently an M.B.A. candidate.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Entrepreneur Magazine


What a great magazine for an aspiring entrepreneur. In this particular issue of Entrepreneur Magazine it speaks of the success story of Tazo Tea and how it was ultimately sold to Starbucks. It talks about how Steven Smith, the founder of Tazo Tea, has been a serial entrepreneur his whole life. Steve differs from many people in that he has stuck with a particular interest his entire career, which happens to be tea! This might not work for everyone but it certainly gives truth to the fact that you should stick with what you're good at. Use your competitive advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment