About Me

My photo
I truly believe that in order for you to be successful, you must do what you are passionate about. I have a passion for business and it is my goal to create a place where people can go for ideas and also share their experiences. I have had the opportunity to own and operate my own business for a number of years and I am currently an M.B.A. candidate.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the Slogan of Your Business?!?

Every great business must have an even better marketing strategy. Part of every marketing strategy is a slogan that people will remember and correlate with your product or service. Take a look at the attached video to see what other companies have done and start thinking about what fits your business!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a slogan, but do you?

    I thought a slogan was merely a representation of your brand, whereas it seems there are many companies that aren't focusing on slogans like they used to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose there might be different schools of thought on this one. It is in my opinion that a slogan is merely the focus of your marketing campaign. Could be something as simple as "Your Satisfaction is Our Business." I guess it might also depend on the type of product or service you offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should a slogan be your promise to the customer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A slogan can be a call to action or the underlying values of your company. Values=promise. Another way put, the integrity of your company.

    ReplyDelete