About Me

My photo
I truly believe that in order for you to be successful, you must do what you are passionate about. I have a passion for business and it is my goal to create a place where people can go for ideas and also share their experiences. I have had the opportunity to own and operate my own business for a number of years and I am currently an M.B.A. candidate.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Great Book to Read


I must recommend Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust. The principles mentioned in the book are applicable to many aspects of your life. Time and time again it seems that people are always trying to gain something from a relationship. You will be much more successful in both your personal and business life if you put others first.

1 comment:

  1. I think Trust Agents is one of those books everyone in business today should read. Glad to see you feel the same.

    ReplyDelete