About Me

My photo
I truly believe that in order for you to be successful, you must do what you are passionate about. I have a passion for business and it is my goal to create a place where people can go for ideas and also share their experiences. I have had the opportunity to own and operate my own business for a number of years and I am currently an M.B.A. candidate.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

How Did They Do It



An interesting read from the Reuters Blog on how 4 young entrepreneurs made it to a million dollars by the time they were 21-24. A common theme is that they are not actually concerned with making a lot of money initially. The Entrepreneurs are just pursuing a business that they are passionate about.

2 comments:

  1. I greatly respect anyone that has the courage to run their own business. I am accustomed to the security of working for a corporation, but have the utmost respect for those willing to take the risks inherent with running your own business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the key point! I'm reading a lot on technology entrepreneurs, and the greatest in the industry seem to have this perception. In fact, they live rather modestly while pursuing their passion.

    Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete