About Me

My photo
I truly believe that in order for you to be successful, you must do what you are passionate about. I have a passion for business and it is my goal to create a place where people can go for ideas and also share their experiences. I have had the opportunity to own and operate my own business for a number of years and I am currently an M.B.A. candidate.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Golden Circle




Simon Sinek gives a great talk on how great leaders inspire others. He talks about what he calls "The Golden Circle." At the very heart of the circle is WHY?. Why do you get out of bed in the morning? Why are you doing what you do? People don't want to be sold with WHAT you have rather they want to know WHY you do it. This is a must watch for anyone considering starting their own business. Please let me know your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment